Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bios

Below are biographies about me, the first is a bio used for my social networks while the second is my Twitter bio.

Social Networking Bio:

My name is Rick Peterson. I am 21 years old and hale from Hermantown, Minnesota. I am a senior mechanical engineering student attending Michigan Technological University in Houghton, Michigan. I will receive a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and an Art Minor upon graduation on May 1, 2010. Prior to attending Michigan Tech I was at Hermantown High School where I was near the top of my class while running cross country and track.

Aside from my schooling I have many interests. My passion is art and I continue to practice that as much as I can. I love the outdoors and camping, I often travel to the BWCA each summer for a week trip. In addition to my art passion I enjoy reading (as of late Edgar Allen Poe) and writing. Someday I would like to write a childrens book or open an art studio. I still run and have completed the Garry Bjorkland Half Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota and will be running it again this year. I have also done a triathlon as well as play hockey frequently and rollerblade. My favorite music is either country or classic rock (especially Boston) and I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Another interesting tidbit is I own over 125 hats.


Twitter Bio:

I am currently a student attending Michigan Technological University pursuing a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and an Art Minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment