Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mission Statement

My mission statement is as follows:

To passionately capitalize on opportunities at hand involving creativity and to operate every day with a positive attitude, motivation and succeed with an alluring confidence.

Obviously this mission statement is subject to change. It was kind of tough to come up with, but after a few tries I got it down. What I am focusing on here is mostly to perform duties involving creativity, focusing mostly on writing, design, and art (drawing, painting). These are the things that make me happiest in addition to reading. The second part of my statement involves the way I go about tackling the day ahead. I want to have a positive attitude and a motivation that drives me to succeed no matter what, all while having a confidence that attracts or appeals to others, which could end up making professional relationships.

1 comment:

  1. Attitude is your choice...it inspires /moderates your outcome. The positive, the better

    ReplyDelete